Villiers' swimming pool is one of the most striking and popular facilities in the complex. The pool area comprises
- the main swimming pool, with water depth varying from 1.2m at the shallow end to 1.8m at the deep end,
- a children's wading pool, with a water depth of 35cm, and
In order to ensure its safe use by all, users are asked to note the following rules
- Pool hours are from 6am to 10pm.
- No glass, food, smoking or alcohol are permitted around the pool area.
- Children under 14 years old must be supervised in the pool area.
Detailed rules for the use of the Swimming Pool may be found via the following link -> Swimming Pool Usage Rules (updated Nov 2017)