The Villiers gym is located in Building D, adjacent to the swimming pool. Equipment provided includes:
- Exercise bike
- Multi-station gym
- Free weights - dumbbells/barbells
- Punching bag
- Rowing machine.
Men's and women's showers and toilets are also provided.
Users of the gym are requested to note the following:
- The hours of the gym are 6am to 10pm.
- All equipment should be returned to its correct location after use. In particular this applies to weights/dumbbellswhich should returned to their racks after use.
- Gym users should take care to minimise noise (e.g the dropping of heavy weights).
- Windows and doors should kept closed. Villiers is close to bushland, and we have had problems with possums entering the gym (without permission!).
Detailed rules for the use of the gym may be found via the following link -> Gym/Fitness Centre Usage Rules (updated Nov 2017)